Top 10 To-Dos Before Starting a Financially Successful Business!

Don’t let money stop you from being the independent, awesome badass you are.

My clients are compassionate, driven humans who want to live full and authentic lives. They also find themselves challenged by a lack of financial confidence and control around money.

Don’t let money stop you from being the independent, awesome badass you are.

My clients are compassionate, driven humans who want to live full and authentic lives. They also find themselves challenged by a lack of financial confidence and control around money.

We’d Make a Good Team If:

  • You want to feel more financially confident, but you haven’t been taught how to manage money and don’t know how to get started.
  • You’ve got your sh*t together in most areas of your life, but you’ve never felt that way about money.
  • You’re comfortable having open, vulnerable conversations, and you are—or have been—in therapy to process and work through trauma and conditioning.
  • You want to do more meaningful work that has a positive impact, but you don’t know if you can afford to leave your current high-paying job.
  • You want to learn how to use your money ethically and responsibly and align your earning—and spending—with your values.
  • And, last but not least, you have an irreverent sense of humor and want a less conventional life.

Why Do I Emphasize Vulnerability?

Money impacts every area of our lives. It drives many of our decisions, influences how we see ourselves and our self-worth, and shapes our relationship with family, friends, and partners. So, changing our relationship to money requires a much deeper conversation than just the numbers.

In my experience, people who have “done the work” are more open, vulnerable, and ready to look at the emotional and relational impacts of money.

As a sensitive man-sprite, I want to create a space where myself and others can feel comfortable talking about this work from a place of non-judgment, compassion, and connection.

And, because f*ck patriarchy.

83% of Millennial Women Want to Own Their Own Business

Yet they face unique financial challenges that make entreprenership even more challenging than it is.

On top of that, only 7% of women receive business startup funding, and the other 93% use their personal savings.

Let’s set you up to be even more intentional with saving, so you can fund the business—and the life—you want. We’ll discuss your goals, unpack money beliefs and toxic societal conditioning that says you aren’t capable or smart enough to handle money, and build you a personalized plan.

As your money coach, I’m your very own cheerleader—someone who won’t spout jargon at you to “prove” their expertise, but instead helps you build a foundation of financial knowledge and competence.

You’ll also get connected with powerful, badass CPAs, financial planners, attorneys, business coaches, therapists, and more who’ve navigated these same challenges and can mentor you along your path.