We’d Make a Good Team If:
- You want to feel more financially confident, but you haven’t been taught how to manage money and don’t know how to get started.
- You’ve got your sh*t together in most areas of your life, but you’ve never felt that way about money.
- You’re comfortable having open, vulnerable conversations, and you are—or have been—in therapy to process and work through trauma and conditioning.
- You want to do more meaningful work that has a positive impact, but you don’t know if you can afford to leave your current high-paying job.
- You want to learn how to use your money ethically and responsibly and align your earning—and spending—with your values.
- And, last but not least, you have an irreverent sense of humor and want a less conventional life.
83% of Millennial Women Want to Own Their Own Business
Yet they face unique financial challenges that make entreprenership even more challenging than it is.
On top of that, only 7% of women receive business startup funding, and the other 93% use their personal savings.
Let’s set you up to be even more intentional with saving, so you can fund the business—and the life—you want. We’ll discuss your goals, unpack money beliefs and toxic societal conditioning that says you aren’t capable or smart enough to handle money, and build you a personalized plan.
As your money coach, I’m your very own cheerleader—someone who won’t spout jargon at you to “prove” their expertise, but instead helps you build a foundation of financial knowledge and competence.
You’ll also get connected with powerful, badass CPAs, financial planners, attorneys, business coaches, therapists, and more who’ve navigated these same challenges and can mentor you along your path.